Craig A. Diehl Esquire, CPA
- Managing Partner
Craig obtained an accounting degree from Bloomsburg University in 1982. He graduated magna cum laude and accepted an offer with Price Waterhouse in Baltimore, Maryland. After a few years working in public accounting, he attended Dickinson School of Law in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. He became a certified public accountant and obtained his juris doctorate degree in 1988.
In 1990, Craig opened his own law practice. His primary areas of expertise include tax law and preparation, bankruptcy, real estate, estate administration and planning, corporate law, contracts, and civil litigation. He counsels a vast number of small businesses and is a mediator for several real estate association boards.
Volunteering his time to the community is important to him. Craig has served as: President of the Spring Grove Area Scholarship Foundation, member of the finance committee at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Spring Grove, Pa., coached AAU basketball, committee member for Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, and annually participates in providing legal pro bono services.
He is a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute, Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and the Pennsylvania Bar Association. He has lectured on various business topics to organizations throughout Central Pennsylvania.
Craig enjoys sports, collecting stamps, coins, and sports memorabilia. He was a nationally ranked tennis player and has held the #1 ranking in the Middle States Tennis Association in singles four (4) different years and in doubles one (1) year. He has been inducted into the Bloomsburg University Athletic Hall of Fame and the York County Area Sports Hall of Fame for his tennis accomplishments.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law
- Business & Commercial Law
- Business Organizations
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Litigation & Appeals
- Personal Injury - Plaintiffs
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Real Estate Law
- State, Local & Municipal Law
- Taxation Law
20% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 1987
- Mediator for various Pennsylvania and Maryland Realtor Associations
- Experienced as a former CPA with Price Waterhouse
- Pennsylvania, 1988
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 2003
- The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1988
- Bloomsburg University, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
- B.S. - 1982
- Major: Business Administration
- Major: Accounting
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Cumberland County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member